Here is a list of five popular coding languages and their primary characteristics to help you differentiate:
- Add interactivity to a website to make it more UX and UI friendly
- Update and change HTML and CSS
- Create dynamically updating content
- Calculate, manipulate, and validate data
- Animate images and create 2D and 3D graphics
- Control multimedia
- Build comprehensive, database-driven apps
- Build games
Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning (ML)
Classes Are Affordable (and Sometimes Free)
Explore Your Options:
- Computer Science Degree vs. Coding Bootcamp
- Are Coding Bootcamps Worth It?
- Is a Software Engineering Degree Worth It?
- How to Choose a Coding Bootcamp
- The Best Free Coding Bootcamps
Personal Learning Style
Your learning style and skills will also be a contributor. Some people naturally pick up technical concepts and can memorize code quickly, whereas others require dedicated study to do so.
Join a Coding Bootcamp
Gain Hands-On Experience
Practice Every Day
As with most new skills, practice is crucial to ensure recollection and reinforcement of what you’ve learned. Regularly coding daily or several times a week will help keep the information fresh in your mind.
- Stack Overflow
Aside from virtual communities, you can attend meetups or conventions to connect with the community. Events like JSConf travel the globe and include a variety of exciting speakers and presentations.
Schedule a call with an App Academy admissions counselor to learn more about our programs. And, if you’re ready to dig in deeper, start exploring our programs to see which one might be a good fit for you!
Don’t miss a beat with The Cohort!
We’ll send you the latest Tech industry news, SWE career tips and student stories each month.